Slackline U.S. will be holding its 2020 Board election. The process begins March 1st and the election is held at the end of April with Board Members beginning their positions June 1st.
What does being a Board Member entail?
The responsibilities of a Board Member are detailed in the following document as well as in the application packet at the bottom of the page.
Board Member Job Responsibilities PDF
Please pay attention to the following deadlines:
- March 1st 2020: Application posted and begin being accepted on Slackline U.S. website.
- March 31st 2020: Applications due by midnight to be considered for 2018 cycle
- March 31st through April 31st 2020: Applicants notified of invitation to interview or not
- April 1st through April 15th: Interviews take place
- April 22th: Final notifications sent.
- April 25th: Board Elections polls open online
- May 15th: Board Election polls closed and new members announced!
- June 1st: New Board Members positions begin
How to Apply:
Please read, download, print or fill in via word or PDF the Slackline U.S. Board Member Application in the Board Member Application Packet. If you need additional space, please attach to your PDF or Word document in your email.